Less hype. More help.
There’s a lot of noise out there when it comes to marketing and content creation. Everybody’s an expert and everyone has something to sell you. The truth is, there is no silver bullet to increasing your visibility and sales. There are however proven systems and techniques that will help you make more money with your message. This is where I come in.
I have a bachelor’s and master’s degree in education and have won awards for elearning courses I created as an employee for a Fortune500 company. I bring over 19 years in training and development into the product creation process. When it comes to designing learning experiences, from online courses to live workshops – I know my stuff.
Another area I can help you with is building a bankable brand. I’ve built brands and audiences from scratch. My very first podcast Launch Talk, was getting 6000 downloads a month back in 2008. I’ve grown Facebook groups to thousands of active members and I organically grew my Twitter following to over 14,000 followers without any gimmicks.
When it comes to learning and marketing technology, I don’t just know of the tools, I know how to use them. I also know how to create automations and systems that streamline your operations. No matter what your budget, I’ve got a solution that will get the results you desire.
Whether you are looking for a consultant that will take you from start to finish, or just need help with a specific task, I’ve got the experience to provide real help and not just hype.
On a personal note:
- I live in Minnesota (though I am originally from Philadelphia).
- I am addicted to books – I’d rather go book shopping than shoe shopping.
- I’m a former school teacher and I served in Americorps for two years.
- The Walking Dead is one of my favorite tv shows.
- My first writing was published when I was 8 years old; it was in the local Philadelphia Tribune.
- I would eat sushi or Chipotle everyday if my husband would let me.
- There are over 8 bookshelves in my house and I am running out of room for more books.