One of my favorite things to do with clients is brainstorm ideas for their next product or signature program.
Earlier this week I hosted the first H.O.T. Topics webinar and Dawn asked about infoproduct ideas for massage therapists. So for today’s brainstorming, I’m going to share five product ideas for a massage therapist that wants to create an additional stream of income with information products.
Basics: Before creating an products, we need to know three things: her ideal client, niche and Brilliant Zone. Not sure if these choices fit Dawn exactly, but for the purpose of today’s brainstorm we’ll use these:
- Ideal Client: Corporate and executive women
- Niche: Stress and anxiety relief
- Brilliant Zone (Service-Niche): Teacher and Healer
Here are my top five infoproduct and program ideas:
- Five Ways Stress is Stalling Your Career (Webinar, Live Presentation or MP3 Download)
- Three Ways to Give Yourself a Message at Work (Infographic or video)
- Seven Health + Wellness Benefits of Massage (Blog Post or Special Report)
- Self Massage for Stress Release (Live Workshop) $$
- Relaxation Retreat (Hosted weekend getaway featuring private massage and other relaxing activities) $$$
Want your own private session to find out you can turn what you know into a product you can sell? Book a Monetize Your Expertise Strategy Session. We’ll create a sales funnel that outlines the infoproducts and programs that are a perfect fit for your ideal clients (ones that are willing and able to pay for the results you provide).