One of the lessons I’ve lived is that there is no immediate gratification when it comes to building a sustainable business.
Just like there are seasons of sowing and reaping in farming, there are seasons of investing and harvesting in your service-based business. Think of the four seasons this way:
- Fall is for planting your seeds and giving them what they need to grow
- Spring and Summer are for reaping your harvest, and
- Winter is when all the growth happens.
- Protecting what you’ve planted: maintain your credibility and visibility online
- Preparing for your harvest: ensuring you have all of your systems in place
- Planning for the next sowing season: updating your business plan with new products and programs
How are you sowing into your business? Are you investing your time, energy and money in the right soil?
If you need help finding the right seed and soil, or figuring out which season you are in, please schedule a complimentary SHIFT into Purpose session so I can help you.