The Very Inspiring Ladies Blogger Award
The award rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
7 Things About Me…
- My first major in college was fashion design.
- I was born and raised in Philadelphia.
- I love books and collect books that are over 100 years old.
- I had my first article published in the Philadelphia Tribune when I was in 2nd grade.
- Much to my husband’s annoyance I binge watch TV: I did it with Damages, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and now I am catching up on Mad Men.
- I am a former 5th grade teacher.
- I am a certified EFT Master Practitioner.
My Fifteen Nominations for the Very Inspiring Ladies Blogger Award…
- Nicole Fende
- Lynn Seraffin
- M. Shannon Hernandez
- Tea Silvestre
- Gail Roddy
- Ronna Detrick
- Jai Stone
- Stephanie Chandler
- Denise Wakeman
- Louise Myers
- Jen Louden
- Lisa Rodriguez
- AnneMarie Cross
- Terry Johnson
- Deb Brown
Blog lists are a great way to introduce your audience to new bloggers. For me this was an opportunity to share some brilliant women bloggers with my Brilliant Business Girlfriends. If I’ve nominated you and you’d rather not participate, no worries. I do encourage you though to take a moment to recognize a few women bloggers that you follow, I am sure they’ll appreciate the support and your readers will love getting to know a few new people.
Stay Brilliant + Bankable!