When you reserve, you may either pay in full or pay monthly installments. Upon receipt of your payment, I will send you a confirmation of your deposit.
Tai Goodwin/Launchology101, retains the right to cancel your booking with no refund of your deposit if missed payments are not made up within 5-7 business days of due date.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. I wish I could compensate people for unforseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but I have costs already going into play when reserving retreat centers. I have designed the cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL THE RETREAT:
Prior to July 15th: Any Initial deposits and payments will be refunded minus $100 administrative fee, for any cancellation requests made in writing or via email within 30 days of registration.
Cancellations after July 15th are non-refundable, and may be transferable with approval of hosts.
- More than 30 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the retreat tuition toward another retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
- Less 30 days prior to the start of the retreat: no refunds or credits will be given. All installments will need to be paid in full by August 27th, even if you won’t be able to make it.
To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to: email@example.com.
IF I CANCEL THE RETREAT:
I have never had to cancel a retreat, however, if I do cancel a trip due too few participants, I will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. I cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that I must cancel a retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, I cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depending on receiving a refund from the venue / transportation servics we work with. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat
• retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured